Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter Color - Daily Photo 28/365

Looking for today's photo took me to my back yard.  Amazing what I can find so close to home.

The holly berries are such a vivid red nestled in the green leaves.






More berries but I can't identify the bush.  Actually, I prefer the rich color of these berries over the vivid red of the holly berries.







This comes from the same bush as the berries in the picture above but what I'm focusing on in this image is the tiny white growth that reminds of a tree frog's toes.






The ivy peeking through the fence.






More ivy but with a different processing treatment.






A colorless whirly thing hanging from the eaves.






A purple whirly thing lying underneath the grill.
Notice how this image became a self-portrait...unintentionally.

1 comment:

Avery said...

pretty cool pics! i do see the frog toes in the pic you posted. the berries are amazing! it is interesting what you can find right in your backyard!