Monday, January 17, 2011

Moody - Daily Photo 17/365

Another dreary day, something I wouldn't be as likely to notice any other season, but the trees are bare, the grass is mostly brown, undergrowth is brown, even the sky is gray...You get the idea.  The day has a monochromatic feel - grays or browns each way I turn.
This ruined tree has often caught my interest but it wasn't until today that I actually pulled over so that I could capture it's image.  Perhaps this coming spring or summer I'll try again, surely it will look completely different against a backdrop of green.

In keeping with the moodiness of the day I chose to make this one a black & white.  Funny thing is, the color version was very similar.





This one is in color and a little brighter but it still has Winter Monochrome-itis.

No comments: