Friday, January 21, 2011

Fix-it Friday 83

It's Friday so that means an opportunity to "fix" a photo supplied by I Heart Faces. 
This Senior Shot by Angie Arthur made me pause, "How can I fix this one when it's wonderful as it is?"
Sometimes it's not a matter of "fixing" an image so much as just making it different.  So that's what I've done.






PTM Illuminate Action
PTM Macchiato Action
Crop




PTM Lighten & Tone Action - 20% / 30%
PTM Paint with Color Action - 30% / 45%
PTM Tropical Sun Action
PTM White Chocolate Sauce Action




PTM Simple Lighten Action
Coffeehouse Irish Breakfast Tea Action





This one is just for fun and I call it
NOTHING BUT AIR
PTM Wonder Quickie Action
  Added a light vignette using Pioneer Woman Edge Burn Action at 15%
Close Crop
Unfortunately it looks like the web has brought some distortion...frustrating.


Click on the link above to see how others edited today's photo by Angie.


3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh, I love the b&w!

citygirl - Stacey said...

good idea to crop just the boy - very dramatic!!

Unknown said...

I love the first edit with Macchiato. It's the perfect mix of sepia tones and contrast. Great processing!