Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - Daily Photo 1/365

Where did 2010 go?  It's hard to believe that we're already a decade into the 21st century.  There is no stopping time, it just keeps marching.

Starting a new blog is rather exciting.  Lots of ideas running through my mind as to what I can do with this one.  One of the things I'd like to do this year is post at least one "Daily Photo" - a photo-a-day concept.  There will be no themes or rules other than that the photo must be new each day.  Going into this I already know that there will be some days that I won't be able to post, I'm hoping to do some traveling & that means no photo-editing until I get home.  But I will attempt to take the Daily Photo and get it/them posted as soon as I can.

Other things will be posted as well, such as the Fix-it Friday Challenge from I Heart Faces, but if you have any ideas let me know.

Happy New Year to each of you!


This is the new keyboard I got for Christmas - a new keyboard for a new year.

No comments: