Saturday, January 15, 2011

Warmth - Daily Photo 15/365

Only 350 more images to go.  Today was a difficult day.  I even drove around a bit trying to find something that would catch my eye but I came up with nothing.  So what did I do?  I put it out of my mind for the remainder of the day and around 8:00 p.m. tonight pulled out the camera and walked around the house. 

Once again I've forced myself to look at the everyday a little differently.  Let me backtrack a little.  This morning I went to Tuesday Morning looking for a specific item (which I didn't find) and ended up with something I didn't even know I wanted until I saw it.  I found a white fluffy animal skin from Argentina.  You know, the kind you use in newborn sessions.  [Please, if you're PETA or anti-fur don't blast me.]

This newly acquired prop was the background for today's image[s].  I've loaded four photos into a storyboard - exhibiting different perspectives of a single object - a warm scarf. 

No comments: