Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Procrastination - Daily Photo 89/365

This was a last-minute kind of day.  I purposely put off today's photo until the last available daylight.




It was't because I wanted to experiment with lighting techniques.
It was pure procrastination.






I have to admit that this daily-photo project is getting old and I'm only on day 89!  But a commitment is a commitment.
When one isn't of a creative bent inspiration is hard to come by.






Perhaps part of the problem is that I'm easily bored.  It seems that I take pictures of the same thing over and over and over...you get the idea.
The good news is that I'm supposed to do a session with a young family - each one of them is photogenic! - in the next few weeks, so I'll be able to post some portrait work.
That will make for a nice change.



No comments: