Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Neighborhood - Daily Photo 88/365

This seen makes me want to sit on the bench and just breathe in all of the wonderful scents of spring...but then I remember that I'd be breathing in pollen as well.  The joys of allergies {{{sigh}}}.





 Everytime I drive home I pass this scene and for at least two years I've wanted to stop and snap a few images.  So today I did just that.





 In the autumn, when the leaves have turned to a variety of vivid colors this view is breath-taking.
The forsythia is beautiful draped over the brick wall.





 Even in a desaturated & weathered image it's a rather bucolic scene.





 Just imagine leaves a bright yellow and red...





 Pine needles have their own beauty.





 Don't fence me in...





 A lone petal from a bradford pear blossom.





 Sorry, I'm pathetic when it comes to identifying plants, bushes & trees so all I can tell you is that this tree was beautiful today.





 The bradford pear blossoms are falling like snow they're congregating in the curb.

No comments: