Thursday, March 3, 2011

Colors of Spring - Daily Photo 62/365

We're expecting a cold snap again this weekend so the colors and warm temperatures of today are even more appreciated.

I thougth it might be interesting to know how small today's subjects actually are since there's really no way to tell from the photograph itself.


In this image the actual leaves are about half the size that's represented here.





These blossoms were no bigger than 3/4" at the widest part.











The largest of these leaves is approximately 3/4 to 1" in length.





This is my favorite image from today.  The actual coil(?) was about the size of 2/3 of my pinkie.











Oh my, these were so fragrant, I was reminded of honeysuckle which is one of my most favorite spring fragrances.  Each blossom was between 1/2 - 3/4" in length.





These ranged in size from a dime to a quarter.

No comments: