Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Very Own - Daily Photo 85/365

I got my very own duct tape accessories.

This morning Amazing Ones I and II along with my DH woke me up with a breakfast tray.  I don't think I've ever had breakfast served to me in bed before.
I wish I'd been awake enough to think to take a picture of the tray.  It had four Little Gem Donuts - 2 chocoloate & 2 powdered, a bottle of water and two pieces of Dove dark chocolate.
The best parts were the two hand-made birthday cards and the hand-made gifts.
Amazing One I made the blue monogramed coaster.
Amazing One II made the monogramed striped purse.
I love these gifts and I love the givers even more.
Thanks for making my birthday morning so special!
When I finished my breakfast Amazing Ones I & II (DH had to go to work) led me to the dining table where I found the beautiful card from my DH and a dozen PEEPS!  I love PEEPS but they have to be sitting out for at least a week first.  So the girls and I quickly opened & separated them so that I can enjoy them next week.  Wonder if I have to share...

No comments: