Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daily Photo 69/365

It's not deja vu, this is another shot of the tree bud.  It's supposed to be the same bud cluster as yesterday's shot but I'm not sure that's the case - I'm close though.  We'll see if I can capture an image daily for the next 2-3 weeks so that we can watch the tree blossom.  Sounds like fun, right?




Last fall I went a little crazy in pruning the tree (the one above) but I was tired of running into it every time I went to get into the car.  It had to be downsized! 
Do you see what I see?  The two buds growing at the sight of one of the pruning cuts.  Pruning, while it's painful and ugly, really is for the best and makes for greater beauty.






Textiles






I couldn't decide which edit I prefer... this one?






Or this one?

No comments: