Friday, April 8, 2011

Something Unexpected - Daily Photo 98/365

The tree is finally in full bloom.  As you can see it doesn't have a pretty shape but it's better than it was last year.  Last fall I got out the pruning shears and cut it waaaaay back - from the sides - in hopes that it would quit growing wider and start growing taller.
It's a favorite climbing tree for The Amazing Ones.






The blossoms are so lush and they're packed together tightly.





This pale image is an indicator of the scent given off by the blooms.
Even with my allergies I stick my nose straight into them hoping that this time there will be a sweet fragrance...any fragrance.
I'm always disappointed. {{{sigh}}}





Reaching to the sky.





Now for the unexpected.  It's so much fun when a picture is more than a picture.
Think of this as my version of "hidden picture."
Can you find the face?

2 comments:

kpjordan said...

I'm sure this is not the "face" you're referencing, but the only face I see is a monkey's face in the background, out-of-focus flower on the right.

Dee said...

That's it!