Monday, April 25, 2011

An Ordinary Day? - Daily Photo 115/365

Today I got to spend a lot of time with The Amazing Ones and loved every minute of it.
The Amazing One Mommy needed some help getting some errands run so it was the perfect opportunity to spend time with the Amazing Ones.
I took the Amazing Ones I & II to co-op and got to hear a presentation from Mr. Russ of the state's Wildlife Reserve(?) with Amazing One II.  It was pretty cool and he made learning new things very interesting.
Did you know that in our state, technically it's illegal even to kill an insect?  That's one of those funny laws you read about that was written for a good reason (protecting wildlife) but turned out to be ridiculous.
The state is pretty lenient when it comes to insects & vermin, after all those people working in pest control businesses haven't been arrested. LOL




Then I went over to listen to Amazing One I give a report on some leaves & vegetation that she'd found and pressed.  They also made soup & had snacks from things that grew (things they'd been studying).
After co-op Amazing Ones I & II went to a friend's house so I dropped some stuff off with Mommy.
The afternoon was so beautiful that we sat outside with The Amazing Ones III & IV - they'd been longing to be outside.
Yep, it was a pretty ordinary day...absolutely wonderful.



No comments: