Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daily Photo 110/365

It's been an interesting day.  My DH was off today (he has to work Saturday) and he was looking forward to being able to sleep in.  And that he did...very well.  He finally got up at about 12:45 p.m. (that was about 14 hours of sleep) and he didn't have a headache, that would have indicated that he slept too long.

His day was short but at least he got some much needed sleep.



This afternoon I got a phone call that my mom is in the hospital.  I just got off the phone with my step-father and she's supposed to go home tomorrow morning.
Mom had what the doctor is calling Global Amnesia and he's not anticipating a recurrence.
All seems to be well so we won't be driving up to Mom's.
I will have to look up Global Amnesia though because I don't know anything about it.



No comments: