Thursday, February 24, 2011

Universal Orlando - Daily Photo 52/365

There's no explanation for it but we actually chose to spend this past Monday at the Universal Orlando Resort.  What were we thinking?!

As evidenced in the picture below - The Adventure Begins.





My inability to identify this tree or its blossoms in no way prevented me from appreciating the beauty.











Our first ride was in Jurassic Park - a rather bland ride but then my interest in dinosaurs & all things prehistoric is next to nothing.  Nowhere on the ride's sign was there any indication that we could get wet so cameras, glasses and phones were not protected.  At the end of the ride we were soaked and even my phone got wet.  Fortunately I was able to dry it off quickly and my camera was securely enclosed in the camera bag.  Realizing that my electronics were undamaged allowed me to appreciate the dowsing we'd experienced.  It was a warm sunny day so being wet wasn't too uncomfortable. 

We're not in the picture below but this is the rush of water at the end of someone else's ride and it's an accurate portrayal of what happened to us.





The park had so many beautiful flowers.





One last look before heading to the car.  It was a long exhausting day but it was fun too.

No comments: