Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cocoa Beach - Daily Photo 50/365

Last Saturday we got to stroll along Cocoa Beach.  The day was beautiful and the beach was full.  Only the brave ventured into the cold water (I think they said it was less than 65 degrees).  It was an afternoon full of photo opportunities.


This little boy exuded such joy, I couldn't resist snapping a quick shot.





It's difficult for me to understand why they wanted to surf - cold water & small waves add up to "no surfing" in my book.





We even got to see a mermaid.





The pier has such character.




He perched proudly, even arrogantly, on the rail at the end of the pier, completely unaffected by the people.





Susie R, I thought of you as I captured several images of this proud bird.  He (?) actually seemed to stare into the cameral as I was clicking away.











She looks to have found a shell as she was digging in the sand, holding it up for a better look.





A feather etched into the sand.





A sibling stroll into the water.

No comments: