Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's been too long

When I opened my blog this morning I couldn't believe that it's been two months since I last posted.  I've fallen a long way from "posting an new image each day" at the beginning of the year, haven't I?

To be truthful, this will probably be the new blog reality...infrequent postings. Why? 
  • I started a new job about six weeks ago and learning a new job is always mentally exhausting for me.
  • I go days without even picking up my camera let alone capture any images worth posting.
  • Blogs seem to be going the way of cassette tapes, everything is now being done on FB and Twitter and other social networks.

Once I get settled in to my new job and it's no longer a new job I hope to have the creative energy to pick up my camera more often.  I really do miss taking the pictures and working with the images.

Thank you to the Faithful Few who continue to visit regularly.  The next time I post an image I'll put a link on FB.

No comments: